We can guarantee there is no better way to celebrate the holidays than under the Florida Keys sun, with your family and friends while eating delicious food. We have you covered this year with all that and more during our special Thanksgiving celebration!
Get an early start to Thanksgiving with our Pre-Thanksgiving Fun events on Thursday, Nov. 23:
- 11am: Wacky Turkey Games @ Resort Pool – Enjoy interactive games by the pool where guests of all ages can join in on the excitement
- 1-3pm: Paint a Ceramic Pumpkin ($5) @ Coral Cay – The entire family can show off their artistic abilities by painting a festive ceramic pumpkin
- 7pm: Bonfire & S’mores @ Lagoon – Get all warm and cozy and joins us for a night under the Florida stars
We think that the best way to start the morning on Thanksgiving Day is by working up a sweat at our annual Turkey Trot 5k Run/Walk around the beautiful island of Duck Key. Registration opens at 7:30 a.m. and the race begins at 9 a.m. at the Angler & Ale parking lot. Online pre-registration is $25 and $30 for in-person registration. Complete your preregistration here. We’ll be having local vendors and an arts and crafts area for those spectating during the event.
After the run, cool down and enjoy the rest of the day with activities for the entire family:
- Visit from Santa – Santa will be stopping by all day to kick off the holiday season!
- 2pm: Give Thanks @ Resort Pool – Stop by the arts and crafts station and create your own ornaments. You can write your own message about what you are thankful for and the ornaments will be displayed around the pool
- 3pm: Pie Eating Contest @ Resort Pool – Show us your skills and race against other guests to be the first to gobble up delicious pies
- 7pm: Poolside Movie Night @ Resort Pool – Bring your friends and family and enjoy a relaxing movie night
Haven’t decided where to eat on Thanksgiving? Salivate over Angler & Ale’s Thanksgiving special where a smoked turkey leg with fried brussel sprouts, bacon jalapeno cornbread stuffing, and sweet potato puree topped with a small duck prosciutto salad will be served. Reservations are required on Opentable. You can find all the holiday weekend details here.