The Hawks Cay Resort team appreciates the patience of the entire Hawks Cay Resort community for your support while we work to fully reopen our island paradise. Renovations are moving along and we are thrilled to announce the Resort is partially open. We know so many of you can’t wait to get back to Hawks Cay, so we’ve created a special Can’t Wait Rate with a savings of up to 30 percent on available villas during this partial opening period. Visit the special offers page for more information.
While the main resort area including the lobby, hotel guestrooms, three restaurants, Saltwater Lagoon, and Resort and Tranquility Pools are currently closed for renovation, the Resort has a limited number of villas and amenities open for guests who book the Can’t Wait Rate. Here’s the full list:
- Angler & Ale, the family-friendly waterfront restaurant, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Calm Waters Spa is open to provide its locally-influenced spa treatments, facials and salon services. The fitness center is also open
- Coral Cay, the Resort’s kids activities center, offers plenty to do with its fully-stocked entertainment room and a long list of activities. From the putting course and sports field to the wet and wild Pirate Ship Pool, the center is sure to entertain children of all ages. The family pool in this area is also open
- Dolphin Connection is welcoming guests to interact with our pod of Atlantic Bottlenose dolphins. Book a dockside or in-water program, which are available daily. Reservations are required, so book here.
- Sunset Pool is our secluded hideaway tucked away behind Sunset Village, which is open for all guests throughout the day
- Boat Ramp is open and available for guest use
- Charter fishing excursions are also already available with both offshore and backcountry guides
For more information, please call 305-289-5100.