It’s the most wonderful time of the year! We've put together the perfect Christmas itinerary for your family to get into the festive spirit while enjoying your stay in tropical paradise. Slip on those flip-flops, grab that sunscreen, and make your way down to Santa’s tropical workshop.
Here, the kids can get immersed in holiday-themed activities, like crafting ornaments with the elves or decorating a gingerbread house with the whole family:
- Elf Tuck-Ins | $25: Santa’s Elves are here! Your child receives a bedtime story and early Christmas gift from one of Santa’s Little Helpers! Call Coral Cay at 305-289-4906 to make reservations. Elf Tuck-Ins $25 per child.
- Story Time and Hot Chocolate with Mrs. Claus | Free: Enjoy this on Saturdays at 7 p.m. at Coral Cay. $2 for hot chocolate.
- Santa’s Workshop | $10: Join the North Pole Crew as they help all of our guests prepare for Christmas. Make a special ornament with Santa’s Elves! $10 per ornament. Saturdays & Wednesdays at 11 a.m. and 12 p.m. Call Coral Cay at 305-289-4906 to make reservations.
- Decorate Christmas Gingerbread House | $30: Gather your family together and decorate a gingerbread house! Pick up your sugary supplies at Coral Cay and construct a gingerbread home for fun. Call Coral Cay 305-289-4906 to make reservations. $30 per gingerbread house kit.
- Random Acts of Caroling | $10: Book your own personal caroling experience! Our carolers will stop by your villa or hotel room to spread some Christmas cheer. $10 per song. Reservations required. Call Coral Cay 305-289-4906 to make reservations.
- Write a Letter to Santa or Design a Christmas Card | Free: Join us Sundays 1-3 p.m. at Coral Cay and write your letter to Santa!
For more information on booking holiday programming, call Coral Cay Kids Club at 305-289-4906 or visit https://www.hawkscay.com/hawks-cay-christmas.
Image by pvproductions on Freepik