Hawks Cay Realty
Own a Vacation Home in the Florida Keys
Purchase a vacation villa at the Village at Hawks Cay in the Florida Keys, and own a piece of paradise. Vacation homes at the world-class Hawks Cay Resort on Duck Key are available for your enjoyment, and when you're not staying at your villa, take advantage of the resort's rental management program by earning income on your property without having to worry about its maintenance.
Several pleasures and privileges go along with owning a vacation villa at the newly renovated Hawks Cay Resort, including:
- Villas of two different styles and sizes to suit your needs: two-story Key West-style homes with balconies overlooking the water and shaded porches and one-story condos with open floor plans.
- Four locations, each with a distinct feature: Sunset Village and its spectacular sunsets; Marina Village Drive, which offers wide-open water views; Hawks Cay Boulevard, ideal for boaters with dockage right outside each villa's back door; and the Sanctuary Villas, a private, gated community.
- Resort-wide landscaping suitable for a tropical island around each villa and across the resort property.
- Dockage at your back door to keep your boat at Hawks Cay Resort year 'round or use as an investment.
- A professional homeowners' association to watch over your property while you are away.
- Access to the resort's more than 60 acres of world-class amenities and activities, including a freshwater lagoon and beach area, five pools, two marinas, a full-service spa, five restaurants, tennis courts, a children's activity center and club, a gift shop, and activities like deep-sea reef and backcountry fishing, sailing, parasailing, snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing and kiteboarding.
- The opportunity to benefit from the resort's rental management program, with national and international marketing through Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Make your dream of owning a vacation home at the Village at Hawks Cay come true by visiting Hawks Cay Realty in the lobby of Hawks Cay Resort and meet our Realtors:
- Maggie Crowley, the office's broker, has been with the Village at Hawks Cay since the villas were in the preconstruction phase. Maggie's knowledge of the resort's background and history, as well as her expertise as a local real estate professional, comes in handy for owners and future owners. email Maggie
- Lisi Cordova has been Marathon resident most of her life and she brings with her a thorough knowledge of the Middle Keys and over 10 years of Construction and permitting experience. Lisi has deep roots in our community and is a valued member of our team.
- Christopher Eversman a resident of Islamorada where he lives with his wife Ashley. Christopher moved to paradise from St. Louis in 2008 after working with two top producing Real Estate firms for several years. Hawks Cay Realty is very fortunate to have him as part of our sales team here in the Florida Keys. If you are Buying or Selling one of our spectacular homes at Hawks Cay Resort, or anywhere from the Middle to Upper Keys, Christopher will be there to assist you with all of your "Island home" buying needs.
Stop by Hawks Cay Realty and talk to Maggie or Lisi about investing in the Village at Hawks Cay and owning a piece of paradise. You also can call them at 305-289-4887 or visit www.hawkscayrealty.com
CALL TODAY FOR RESERVATIONS >